Hi folks! We’re going to take a break from our weekly Twitch live stream.
Why the change now?
The short answer is, while I love the social aspect and hanging out with all you lovely folks, the process of streaming is not currently bringing me joy.
With all my current commitments and workload, I am not able to provide a quality viewing experience. I don’t have time to adequately plan and prepare or update. When I am live, I find my energy wanes fairly quickly.
It isn’t fair for me to ask for a chunk of your time, when I can’t put in my all to make it a great experience for you.
What’s NOT changing?
- I am not disappearing from the fiber scene.
- I’ll still be writing for the fiber world.
- I’ll still be teaching classes.
- I’ll still be attending local spinning groups, as I am able to.
- I’ll still be available to chat and Ravelry, Discord, Facebook, email, social media, etc.
Is this forever?
I don’t think so. I am committed to developing digital fiber communities. I want to make sure that the efforts I make are going to contribute positively to the overall community.
If you have any questions about this change, I’m happy to chat! Thank you!